PICTURES...
Here are some pictures to go with the chink of text that is down the page a bit. I can't figure out how to make the text and the pictures match nicely, so its all just slapped in together. Fuck it!
Enjoy!!

These are of my car, one on the drive to work which is just beautiful - the kind of space you need to get mentally perpared for the job at hand, and the other is of the car outside my house in lovely Sundridge, Ontario. Population 1000. Resident Australians: 1.








This is the Resident Australian snow shoeing and trying to take the photo on self time

Me doing hard core dog sledding - I was nowhere near as competent as I looked!
















And these are from dog sledding which was bloody brilliant fun. That's me looking very northern and country like and Ed the owner of the dogs and maple syrup business.

Comments

Popular Posts