TRAVELLING HOME!!!

Drew updated his blog recently so, as ever, sibling rivalry kicked in and i feel an update is required of me. I have nothing exciting to announce like engagements or what not, but I'm doing some fun things! I've left Canada with a sad heart and quite a few tears to some wonderful friends. I have a sneaking suspician I'll be back there one day. My final paddling trips were marvellous but I'll have to put pictures of those up another day. Since leaving my home and life in Ontario, I spent a bit of time in Seattle and Vancouver island before heading south to Los Angeles. I'll put piccies up of all of that. On Vancouver island I stayed with family friends the Evans who welcomed me in like a daughter and proceeded to spoil me rotten. Tony took me sea kayaking and we saw HUNDREDS of seals. In Los Angeles I've met up with Fo who is travelling home with me. We've been staying with Dads best mate, Mike and his wife Laura who have also spoilt us rotten. We've been to Disneyland and out to a condo at palm Springs (that's in the desert!) and been out for some great food. My new friend Shea met us here and has travelled with us for this last week. Its all been a rather sunny and fun adventure. Of course I cannot annotate these photos so I'll just attach them as best I can and get this posted.

Much love,
Camille

Comments

Popular Posts