EVER HEARD OF CRAZY CARPETS?

They're just a rectangle of plastic that you slide down a hill on - here, out the back of our house, is what is called "the louge run" (is that how you spell it?). It's a couple of hundred metres long and twists and turns through the tree's. There are a couple of good banks to swing up as well. Emma, Shea and I went out for a try on Sunday afternoon and it was the biggest hoot! You don't have a whole lot of control, though in a gesture that reminded me of Dad, Shea endeavoured to control our descent by dragging two sticks behind him, dug into the snow. He'd push harder on one if he wanted to steer in a particular direction. When he and I doubled, it was so much faster and made me laugh so much that I could barely hold the camera straight! I definitely reccommend it, I'll even lend you my crazy carpet if you come try at our louge!


A message found scrawled inside the cover of one of my students' Math textbooks.
It amuses me quite a bit for some reason.

Comments

Popular Posts