HAINES BEER FEST

Last weekend I travelled back to coastal Alaska with Skye, Shea's sister. Haines Alaska holds an annual beer festival which meant that for four sunny, hazy hours I slurped samples of boutique North American Beers and admired the men, I mean scenery.



The festival was held in a local fair-ground in Haines. The old buildings are replica's built for the filming of White Fang. It was such a sunny gorgeous day that I wore a dress for the first time here. I may even have gotten a little sunburnt.



We were all given these glasses with our entry fee. If the tender of the stall took a particular liking to you he would fill the glass all the way to the top....disappointingly, I only had that happen a couple of times... I did however, manage to talk some more flirtatious friends of mine to get my glass filled for me....



At the table where we had breakfast one morning. These were the salt and pepper shakers.







Comments

Isa said…
Really? You didn't charm your glass full every single time? My, things really HAVE changed Camille!

Popular Posts