The Little Laide and I are sojourning south to avoid the onset of winter in the Yukon. Mountain Dad joined us for a week on Vancouver Island and when we parted ways Little Laide and I traveled East while our man went home to the North. It's all been rather lovely and educational. 

I've enjoyed meandering through Toronto, relaxing in cafe's and drinking great coffee. I've loved being able to avoid winter woolies for a while and it's been just brilliant seeing old friends. 

I've learned that traveling alone with the wee one on an airplane is not at all relaxing. That if you have a baby on your lap with a magazine, snack and G&T on your tray table, chaos is bound to ensue. That a snotty nose really makes it hard for a babe to nurse. And I do miss our Mountain Man when going solo.

Little Laide has fallen in love with cats. 

This is Winston watching Adelaide from the safety of the staircase.....


This is Little Laide watching Winston....



This is Little Laide riding Winston; to her joy, his terror and our hilarity...

Comments

Popular Posts