mamahood



I'm re-reading Martha Black's autobiography, actually, Shea is reading it and I picked it up aimlessly one day and began flipping through and before I knew it, was engrossed again. She truly was an incredible woman. Sometimes she reminds me of my Granny.

Anyway, Martha Black gave birth to her third son all alone in a remote cabin outside Dawson during the height of the Gold Rush. She wrote that:
"As all mother's know, their baby is the most perfect in the world."

I couldn't agree more.

Comments

Maggie said…
I just love you all!!!

And miss you like something crazy. Stop having so much picturesque fun over there and come home to me!!! Soon?

P.S. Did you get my email?

More LOVE

Chao,
Maggie
Isa said…
One of my facebook friends posted about her baby daughter " I'm sure all mothers feel this way, but Annabel is the most amazing person I've ever met."

Similarly to you I thought it was a lovely sentiment, well put!

Popular Posts