10/52

A portrait a week of the Little Ladie is the goal. And I'm getting the portraits but not the posting time. Hence there may be a couple together this week.

Here, the independent soul says "Mine!" and refuses offers of help. Tired Mama just wants haste; why so much mucking around? Why hasn't she learned what 'hurry' means? Put the dang jarmmies on!

"Ad-da-day," she insists. Implying that there will be no intervention accepted from Mama or Mountain Dad.

In the end, my impatience wins the day and I wrestle and pin her down (she complains). I do the press-studs (snaps) up myself and release her like you would a wild animal, hoping that she'll be so worn out now that 'teeth time' won't present similar battles.

Comments

Isa said…
You're just lucky she didn't take it off so she could put it on again herself!

Popular Posts