greetings from Vancouver #7


Dear Lox and Laide,
Oh my, the canon just went off as my fingers rested on the keyboard pondering what to write. It really makes me jump every night, even though tonight, about ten minutes ago, I said out loud,
"O'kay Canon, when are you going off? I'm ready for you tonight." Turns out it still managed to surprise me. I think we can use the canon as a clock for you two; if you are awake and hear the canon go off, we know that it is after your bedtime!
Today's picture is a worksite just around the corner from our apartment. It made me wonder if there had been a little house right there before they began digging. This spot reminds me of the other book, Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. Remember how Mike Mulligan got the hole dug faster than ever before but then he couldn't get the steam shovel out. They had to build the building right around it. I wonder if that is what will happen with this one? We'll have to keep our eye on it.
Only two more sleeps until you get here!
I love you lots.
Mama.

Comments

Popular Posts