we came from the land down under
Pretty much, in the absence, Shea and I have grown up. We finished our big trip and returned to the
Following are some pictures of our marvellous month in Australia.
1. Mum and Little Laide herding cattle on 'Moonbah.'
2. My first bike that we found laying in the grass at 'Moonbah.'
3. Mountain Dad and his girl in the dessert (ish)
4. Mountain Dad and his girl on the ocean (ish)
5. & 6. Sailing on Lavinda
7. Grandma Luks hard at knitting another beautiful jumper for her Little Laide (this one was a blend of possum, merino and silk).
8. Family weekend away.
9. Playing 'pick-up-two.'
10. the Luks and their progeny
11. Playing 'feed-up-two.'
(photo's 1, 7,8, 9 & 11 courtesy of Dad Luks.)
(photo's 2 & 10, 11 & 12 courtesy of Dad Newnham.)
and the last two following are of the last night in Australia. Shea had harangued us into lighting a fire by the water and having 'jaffles,' our formerly traditional Sunday night dinner. Maybe it'll be a new tradition...