NEWFOUNDLAND!!!

I still can't figure out how to make the text wrap around the pictures so you'll just have to make do with the sketchy format.









NEWFOUNDLAND, May (aka Spring!)

I got to see icebergs in Newfoundland and it was absolutely breathtaking! I managed to get a full week off work and meet up with a friend in St. Johns, Newfoundland. N'Gai happened to be leaving that week for Toronto (where I'd just come from) which was kind of disappointing as we always have such a fun time together. Buuut...turned out he was happy to lend me his car and all camping equipment which meant I could go for a little road trip to explore a bit of "the rock." It was a brilliant week of camping
for free in the moist secret spots, on a cliff top, by a lake, and pretty much every dayI was regaled with awesome icebergs which make break off from Greenland in Spring and make their way south. I got to kayak right up to one which was a bit breathtaking. And I saw seals, a whale, lots of birds, freindly, FRIENDLY Newfies, the place that The Shipping News was filmed and I got to spend time with myself - which was pretty damn ewnjoyable. I set up lots of photos of myself so I'll attach those now. They're kind of funny as they're so posed yet I was trying so hard to act candid. Let me know what you think...





































Comments

Popular Posts